Looking for licensed architect to review and stamp my plan for Prescott, AZ

TheUpsideInn

I have some general plans started that we will refine once we have purchased property in Prescott AZ. We are a property developer, general contractor and founder of a non-profit whose goal is to build beautiful accommodations for lower-income seniors. Our non-profit is tasked to raise money to supplement cost of living expenses for our seniors.

I will pull together a plan in Chief architect Pro and we are looking for a licensed architect (AZ) to take my design, review and refine it, and turn into construction drawings for permit.

The property will have both a guest house and a main house will operate both as a boarding/congregate living house for independent seniors, and also as a B&B for vacationers so we can raise more money for the nonprofit expenses and to help seniors.

Non-profit is HQ'd here we live in Bellingham WA and is called Upward-In Living & Unfettered Farms (I need to file annual report today to bring our status back to active- if you look us up)

The place will be called The Upside Inn & Ranch-Prescott.  This will be our second and hopefully many more to come in the years ahead.

Please email me at Steve@UpsideSolutions.tech if you're interested.

Thanks!

Upward In Living Unfettered Farms_ Narrative April1 2022.pdf