Looking for an architect or engineer who works with chief architect who can stamp plans for me in either Maryland DC Virginia and Central Florida


Recommended Posts

My name is Richard Livingston i am. hud 203k Consultant in Maryland .A 203k loan is a Renovation loan product .I do 50-60 jobs a year . Part of my Job is to provide a floor Plan for the client to use for the estimating portion of the project .Then the contractor usually gets the stamped set .HUD made changes and now want me to get the permits 

.I need an architect that can take the floor plans i make and send me back a full set od sealed drawings based on the floor plans i provide 

I was a Home Builder for 20 years 

A home inspector for 10 

and i have my B1 building inspectors License 

call me at 443 470 0100 

or email me at 203kinspector@gmail.com

I spend 10 days a month in tampa and the rest in Annapolis MD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

  • Member Statistics

    Total Members
    Most Online
    Newest Member