• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    WHDesigns
    Newest Member
    WHDesigns

• By JamesKCI
      Hey all,

Sorry for the slight tongue-twister of a title. I'm here with another novice question.

When creating roof plans to send to layout, I'm running into an issue. After I choose to display all of my roof planes on the same level, they appear as though the program is deliberately displaying the lower roof planes on top of those that should be above. I've attached a couple snips showing an example of how one of my roof plans is drafted and another two with what that plan looks like in plan view. It's in the roof plan view but it looks the same regardless of the layer set I use.

Much Obliged

• By sphome
      hello,,,  we are using CA 11 , pls help me to find out most suitable template to make house plan.
      here i attached one of my project pls see that i cant make full construction detail drawing set with this 
      sp.254.1.mahendra.kurunegala.plan
    • By Texas_Chief_Pros
      Tutoring Services Architectural Drafting and Detailing Reinforced Concrete Drafting and Design Structural Drafting Services Architectural Presentation Drawings Floor Plan Drafting Services Landscape CAD Drawings Services CAD Conversion Services Kitchen and Bath Remodels 3D Design Services Rendering Services Tiny Home Design

• By emaniesanabria
      Hello!

I'm hoping that someone can help me out here. I frequently use the same materials and I was wondering if there is any way to change the default textures/ colors so that every new project starts off the same. For example: on exterior walls CA defaults to blue lap siding; bathrooms and kitchen default to a cream tile; walls, windows, and doors default to Brite paint; etc.

I'd like to change these so that I can save myself time. Can someone explain how to do that, please? 

Thank you! 
    • By KrenzyRyan
      Hey All!

Looks like a great community, pretty new to Sketchup - went through my first permit process, design, and construction with our garage (large building on the left).

We are now attempting to add a large area on the back (the white section).  I could use help and suggestions for how to roof over this area.  We would love to have 10' ceilings like our new garage. Here are my goals:
      Raise the middle section of the house to 10' ceilings (like the garage) - indicated by the blue arrow. Cover the new section, also with 10' ceilings - somehow keeping a similar pitch, etc. Keep the the remaining part of the house intact, unchanged (the left area in RoofPicHelp1.jpg).  
      Thanks for any suggestions you might have!

RedfieldMAIN - Redfield Today - Roof help.plan