Looking for house plan designer in Central Arkansas. ~20 plans per year needed.

bhines

We are a design-build company in Central Arkansas. Looking for a house designer to add to our team as a subcontractor. We typically do the initial layout with our client and would like to send the file to an experienced CA user to create the exteriors, clean up the plans, add create the construction drawings. We design about 20

homes per year. Pay can be negotiated...either hourly or by the job, based on experience and quality of work. Prefer for the person to be local. 

On 12/18/2020 at 1:59 AM, bhines said:

We are a design-build company in Central Arkansas. Looking for a house designer to add to our team as a subcontractor. We typically do the initial layout with our client and would like to send the file to an experienced CA user to create the exteriors, clean up the plans, add create the construction drawings. We design about 20

homes per year. Pay can be negotiated...either hourly or by the job, based on experience and quality of work. Prefer for the person to be local. 

Hello,

I'd be glad to help you! Please review my portfolio and contact me for more information.

scottchristal2010@gmail.com

SCOTT'S PORTFOLIORevised.pdf