Sign In Now

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nocrackgrate
    Newest Member
    nocrackgrate

• By Designers_Edge
      Has anyone else experienced the Library Preview panel being so dark, it is hard to see the example of a material.  I have changed it from a panel, to a cube, to a sphere and it is all the same.  If there is a control to change t his I have not been able to find it.  Appreciate any help.  Sharon Olsen

• By Luciano
      From CA X10, is it possible to group in folders all the products from the same category? As an example, putting in the same folder all the various brand of quarts for counter tops. All the faucets brands together, all the cabinetry together, and so on and so on for all the other manufacture catalogs. This would make it much more easier to find product and to look a brands that are less known to us.
      Maybe it is not possible in version 10, so is it possible in the newer version? 

Thank you!

• By tinadelllic
      Hi all!

I'd like to share some of my library content that I feel may be useful for others. These pieces are a mixed bag - some original work, but many are chief pieces that I modified or conveniently grouped. I  plan to add more from my collection over time. Please feel free to use/edit/adapt as you see fit!

Tina

SHARE #1: ELECTRICAL
      GFCI-DRAWER.calibz GARAGE-OPENER+GFCI:WP.calibz FURNACE-ELECTRIC+220V.calibz 6-INCH-EXISTING-CAN-LIGHT.calibz 220V (W:H).calibz AC+DISCONNECT+GFCI:WP_220V.calibz CLEARANCE-ELEC-PANEL-NOTE.calibz DUPLEX-DRAWER.calibz EV-CHARGER+50AMP.calibz GARAGE-OPENER+GFCI:WP.calibz RCPELEC LEGEND2022.calibz UNDER-TOP-CABINET-LIGHTING.calibz W:H-ELECTRIC-AND-220.calibz
    • By Bee-am
      Hi everyone,
      I'm experiencing an interesting phenomenon with Cabinet Shelf Specifications that contain 3 or more library-based shelves in Chief Architect Premier X13. As indicated below, when I add a 3rd unique library object (i.e. wire shelf) to a shelf, somehow the previous library-based shelf (2) "breaks" and changes from (1) to be the 3rd library object. As such, I wanted to find out if that's the intended behavior or it's a bug - and whether there are any useful workarounds. I could have used separators directly at module-level but the cabinet module needs to be covered by double doors.

• By Designers_Edge
      I have changed nothing in any of my settings since I worked on this plan this morning.  Now, when I go to my user library and the lighting I have saved there.  I have red outlines on the majority of them and I have no idea why.  Has anyone experience this?