sales experience Seeking Salesperson (Design-Build - Residential)
We are a design-build firm in Fauquier County, VA (an hour south of Washington DC) seeking a full-time local employee (no remote work requests or contract requests please) for the following position.
Please apply at www.goldenrulebuilders.com/employment or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drafter to provide drafting support to our in-house architect and team of designers for residential new homes, renovations, and kitchens & baths. Primary duties include assisting the architect and design team with creating and modifying designs and producing construction drawings for permitting.
· Must have experience working with CAD or other design software.
· Experience with Chief Architect software preferred but not required.
· Field experience with remodeling projects preferred but not required.
· Two to three years of drafting experience preferred although for the right candidate we are willing to train.
· Must have a working knowledge of residential building codes in VA.
· Must have competent knowledge of Microsoft software and a desire to learn new technology as needed.
· Experience in cabinet design is a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with fellow team members and with clients.
· Must be a genuine team player, working together with fellow employees for the common goal of achieving Company goals and serving our clients well.
· This position requires attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks and ongoing projects at once.
Salary: Commensurate with skills and experience.
Benefits: Full benefits package including vacation & holiday pay, health, dental, and retirement.
Hours: This is a full-time position with regular office hours Monday thru Friday.
Our vision at Golden Rule Builders is to make a positive impact in our community, and in the lives of our clients. This requires employment of a strong team with members who display the character and work ethics to which we are committed. We are committed to providing the highest level of service possible through fairness, honesty, and integrity.
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now