Sign in to follow this  
cpatullo

Creating winders in X8

Hello - new here.

Wondering if there is a different method to be used when creating winders in HD Architect 2017.

I've looked, and I never get the check-box for winders to show up.

Any help would be great!

Thanks.

The Home Designer products have their own forum -- HomeTalk.

Your same username and password will work there.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jenna-LynCroteau
    Newest Member
    Jenna-LynCroteau

• By stevenyhof
      I'm making an electrical plan and trying to figure out how to add my electrical line to my light fixture over the stairs - shown on the main floor. So I have a 2 way switch at the bottom and top of the stairs.
    • By stevenyhof
      I was messing around with my template wanting to get some more things in place for my stairs and defaults. I ran into this before and just moved on, but now I am drawing homes using Chief and need to find a way to angle or follow the stairs with a halfwall. Thank you
      SND_D_Residential Template.plan

• By Designer100
      1) Finished floor for this existing building is 36". The driveway in back is level with finish floor also. I cannot get the landscape all around to fill in under building and driveway. The drive slopes up to flat across as much as I have flat. The exist. H.C. ramp goes into a concrete porch. This is as-built plan and then I will design a restaurant on the first floor. 
      2) I cannot get u shaped stairs to work and land on the 2nd floor by the entry door.

I would appreciate any help in accomplishing what i need to do.

Thanks,

Newell 
      Moheb Building.plan

• By birchmore
      I have an octagonal shaped room (silo, 3 stories tall) and I need to build a stair case along the outer wall, following the shape of the octagon, with winders in the corners. What is the best way to go about doing this? I can't seem to figure out how to get the angles correct, the railings to work, get it to create winders on the corners, or get it tight to the wall.

• By Scharp
      I can draw stairs and see them in 3d but cant see them in 2d!  Please help me