Help in the Denver area...

bluesparrowllc

Hello,

I have been using HD Pro 2017 to design a residential floor plan.  I'm looking for someone, an architect for preference, who can point out critical flaws, finalize my plans and stamp them for county approval in the Denver area.  I am building in Jefferson County but will drive as far as Ft. Collins or Colorado Springs.  I would prefer an architect who currently uses HD so I don't have to have the plan completely re-drawn.

Thanks,

Terese

Lakewood, CO

Just some advice, you most likely won't find an architect willing to do this for you unless they took ownership of the project (and all that implies).  However, you may find an engineer willing to make sure your structure/design is sound and stamp the building plans.

• 4 weeks later...

Teresa;

I am originally from Colorado, as I am from the Glenwood Springs Colorado area. I now reside in sunny sw florida

but I still have contacts and engineers there in the State of Colorado. Feel free to contact me if you want to discuss using me

for the drafting and then proceed with an engineers stamp for the structure and the finalized stamped and approved plans?

Thx,

Doug Burgmann

(970)987-4476 cell

Email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com