Black walls when "no color" is selected

Francois

Thanks ShaneK for your reply. I have checked Wall type dbx / fill in both exterior and interior walls . Same settings but yellow disappear while blue gets black. 

I also have two box polylines red in plan, but black in layout with no color. Can it be something not related to walls but to color in plan?

As Jerry said you can change the Color Off setting in Preferences to Grayscale but if you prefer white I'd stick with the Black and White setting.  You'll just have to adjust this setting for your wall fill color to make it a little lighter...

post-46-0-78862400-1466099633_thumb.png 

When you have Color Off set to Black and White, the program will automatically change all fills to whichever of the 2 is closest to the fill you have assigned.  Therefore, adjusting the color so its a little lighter will make it closer to white and therefore it will display as white.  Just adjust it little by little till you hit that sweet spot where the fill switches to white.

Thank you ShaneK, Jutsmejerry and Alaskan_Son for your replies

Alaskan_Son game the right tip. I was fiddling with Transparency which made the walls white in layout but they lost their color in Plan.

Adjusting Luminosity was the key to keep the walls colored in plan but white in "no color" layout.

Thanks all. I really appreciate your input