MEP Electrical: Lights controlled by a switch from downstairs

BrownTiger

On the systems plan, I would like to show that the lights are also controlled by the switch from downstairs. 

Draw the arrow with text right and attach the wires? Well wiring will not attach to a CAD object,

and if I fake the wiring - I can not get to to display 3 way switch?

----

Any guidance? 

Can't you just annotate what is suppose happen with the switch downstairs.  There's a limit to what is practical on what can be shown, especially when you have a switch on a lower level controlling a light on the ceiling or wall of an upper level.  I would just put some text in describing where the wire is going to and leave it at that.  I am assuming your lower level plan has the switch showing ... and you'll need to annotate the wire from the switch to the light on the floor above for the lower level as well.  The same thing could happen with flood lights under an eave or on a gable wall that are switched from the floor below.

Edit:  To keep your floor plan(s) from getting too cluttered with annotation, it would probably be better to have some sort of label or callout pointing to the wires going between levels and the switches and then have the label descriptive off to the side somewhere.

You can set any symbol to act as an electrical item, and you can change the CAD block for any symbol to an arrow.  Between the 2 it seems like you should be able to get exactly what you're looking for.  At the most it might require putting the item on a unique layer, turning that layer off for 3D views, and unchecking "Include In Schedule" for that object.