What would cause Double Cabinet Numbering?

Cheryl_C_Crane

Go to solution Solved by Chopsaw,

I'll be posting the little plan this evening,  but what would cause cabinetry numbering to double +/- triple?

Could it be because I want to have each Elevation on a separate 8 1/2 x 11 sheet along with a schedule?

Guess that I need to use a Layout sheet, but gotta run.

Any thoughts appreciated.

• Solution

Likely you have created multiple live schedules which will generate numbering for each one. One solution may be to convert your 2nd schedule to text as many time as you need and just keep 1 live schedule. Or just print your schedule on a separate page as many copies as you need.

I'm sure I'm doing it wrong, but I make my schedules at the very end, send them to layout and then promptly delete them otherwise they mess up my labeling on the plans.

That is, if the schedule is anywhere in the vicinity of my plans it seems to convert my door labels from the width macro to a label callout.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Can I keep my schedules?

I'm sure I'm doing it wrong, but I make my schedules at the very end, send them to layout and then promptly delete them otherwise they mess up my labeling on the plans.

That is, if the schedule is anywhere in the vicinity of my plans it seems to convert my door labels from the width macro to a label callout.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Can I keep my schedules?

Open the schedule and uncheck "Use Callout For Label"