Perspective floor overview

MaryAnne

I have always been able to do a floor overview and turn the camera in order to see all angles of my room. For some reason while working on the same project, when I click on floor overview, the image comes up extremely small and I cannot rotate it at all. It is quick to disappear off the screen when I try to zoom into it.

What am I doing wrong? This has never happened before. I gotten out of the program and then back in and nothing changes.

Mary Anne

Sometimes it helps to slow down the camera by holding down CTRL & ALT while you zoom but it seems your situation may be more extreme than that.  It would help to know what version you are running and possibly your video card specifications.  Better yet save that camera and post you plan so one or the experts can take a look and help with your problem.

If Glenn is correct you can go to your 2D Plan view and use the Fill Window Tool [F6] post-4797-0-13713400-1465615096.jpg and see it there is anything included outside of your known plan. And then try with all of your layers on or "All On" Layer set. Then you might be able to isolate it to one layer set by turning them off one at a time. I once launched a polyline solid into virtual space unknowingly and had to go and find it to get my cameras to work again. Quite an experience, I think I calculated it to have ended up about one third of the way to the moon.

• 1 year later...