Drawing a Truss w/o a overhang

jbaehmer

Ok...so I thought I had done this before, but don't remember how or honestly if I even did do it.

I have a roof plane with a 16" overhang.  I want to draw a truss and have it stop at the wall and not draw the tail of the truss.  I still want the roof to have an overhang....just the truss to stop at the wall.  attached a view of what I am trying to achieve.

post-314-0-08200100-1465579771_thumb.png

Sorry,...should have explained better...I knew I could do that...but looking to where I don't need to do multiple steps.  Just draw the truss and be done.  I don't do auto framing.  It works...just trying to shave as much time as I can.  I do a number of plans like this so that time adds up quick.

Ok...so I thought I had done this before, but don't remember how or honestly if I even did do it.

I have a roof plane with a 16" overhang.  I want to draw a truss and have it stop at the wall and not draw the tail of the truss.  I still want the roof to have an overhang....just the truss to stop at the wall.  attached a view of what I am trying to achieve.

I think you build one truss and then multiple copy.  Suppose you built the first truss,  do a back clip cross section,  edit truss in elevation to eliminate the eave and then multiple copy.