How To Control Site Plan Dimension Size

HumbleChief

Go to solution Solved by Kenoeightspot,

I just got back to my computer.  William beat me to it...sort of.  Yes, those are controlled via your layer settings.  To clarify though, you don't necessarily need to place them on a specific layer.  That layer just needs to have the desired text defaults in the particular Layer SET that you are using.  The same layer can have a different text style in each and every layer set if you want it to (i.e. you can switch layer sets and your text size can change with it). 

I am at my computer and man was this challenging for me the first time.  So here is the map for others in this situation.

Chopper,

You don't actually have to go into your default settings at all.  That Current CAD layer is simply showing whatever you have Current CAD Layer set to so all you really have to do is go directly to the desired layer and change it there.  In other words, as soon as you change Current CAD Layer, those settings will change in your default settings.   

Just to add a quick note here.  You can control text for a lot of things via layer settings.  A few that specifically come to mind...

-CAD Lengths and Angles

-Labels

-Callouts

-Any other dimension or text set to "Use Layer For Text Style"