Remembering my product key

BradAtHarmony

I use CAX8 on my Mac desktop and laptop, activating and deactivating the licence through the CA digital locker or CA as required.  I recall in X7 that each copy of CA would "remember" my licence key, so that I only had to ensure that the licence was available in order to activate it on one or the other of my computers.  It seem in X8, that the software only remembers the first block of characters and I have to re-enter it each time I move my licence.  Does any one know if this is this a new security feature of X8 or is there somewhere that I can enter my product key, so that it retains it when i activate/deactivate the licence?

post-4895-0-37608600-1465066573_thumb.jpg

Thanks all,

Brad

I had the same misunderstanding the first time I saw that new box pop up.  You don't actually have to enter the key.  Its just showing you the first 4 digits similar to the way they do for your credit card number on various receipts and forms.  Don't enter anything when that box pops up.  Simply click Activate.  It works exactly the same as it used to.  it just looks different now.