Need Help Making A Stucco Water Table

JACDESIGNER

Hi guys, Im currently trying to make a stucco water table for the top of my 36 IN tall rock Wainescoat/Ponywall. I have attempted to use the Molding Polyline for a bellyband type effect, though the wainescoat only goes around half of the back of the house, the entire front is a full rock face. I know that you can apply a molding polyline to a bellyband affect for the total exterior of the house, but i only need a partial one. There has to be an easier way to do this than to have to make a new CAD polyline and make it a solid then have to place each one in particularly on top of each rock wainescoat. Thanks guys.

Chances are you're going to be asked to post the plan.

Also, the chances are you're probably looking to just break the molding polyline and select "No Molding on Selected Edge"...but I don't know...because there's no plan posted.

Read up on this https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-02882/using-3d-molding-polylines.html

It can be applied to build your water table. I did so on one of my project.

I also used a custom slab, can't remember how I managed to get the top edge to slope for drainage, think I took a section and beveled it, then saved it and so on. Of course I'm not the expert here.

If you post your plan one of the experts might build one for you and send it back for you to use.

Just click on the outside of the building and select the tool for ROOM MOLDING POLYLINE. Add the molding you want and set the height. Done. Takes about 5 seconds.

Yep. Agreed. I think this is the way to go too. It's the same method I spelled out in detail in the thread I posted a link to. I just didn't want to write it up again.