automatic dimensions not displaying

skirby19

Go to solution Solved by dshall,

Ok. I've been starring at the screen for too long...I simply can not figure it out.

My auto automatic dimensions only display on my ground floor and my rooftop deck. But for some reason it will not display on my 2nd and 3rd floors. I have it checked on my display options. I've tried everything I can think of...and I know it's got to be something so simple that I've overlooked.

Please help. Thank you,

MEDLIN-Grotto.plan

• Solution

Ok. I've been starring at the screen for too long...I simply can not figure it out.

My auto automatic dimensions only display on my ground floor and my rooftop deck. But for some reason it will not display on my 2nd and 3rd floors. I have it checked on my display options. I've tried everything I can think of...and I know it's got to be something so simple that I've overlooked.

Please help. Thank you,

Heres's the poop.  You built a deck around the second floor and those walls are defined as non room def.  Auto dimensions will not dimension to the walls because of the surrounding deck...  I know,  a nuisance....  but here is a work around....  select a deck wall,  define as non room def.,  now do your auto dimensions,  and then redefine the deck wall as room def.

post-50-0-02202800-1464289021_thumb.png