Commercial washroom partitions

country

Is there anything like this available or do I have to bring something in from sketchup?  I have hunted through the library and chieftalk but I find my idea of proper wording is not what works in search.

Just thought I would ask before having to import something.

Has anyone tried to setup custom railings for this?  Seems like "panels" would work fairly well.

Yep. I use a railing wall for my toilet layouts:

post-95-0-02633400-1464354501_thumb.pngpost-95-0-74687100-1464354506_thumb.pngpost-95-0-70252000-1464354513_thumb.png

I also use railing walls for my office cubicle panels:

post-95-0-82381000-1464354521_thumb.png

Just did a call center and used the stock "cubicles" from the library. I was hoping that they were somewhat "manufacturers sizing". Same as toilet partitions, there were still some modifications needed. Most installers work with premade or industry standard sizes when possible for cost efficiency. Custom panel sizes may be prohibitive in cost, I'm not sure. I've installed partitions on a couple of commercial baths that were sent to jobs without an installer. I just followed their layout. There may be a standard similar to 3" increments for cabinets. We did our restrooms at the recreation center a couple of years ago, but I did not talk with the partition contractor nor did I look up a website for details.