• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    zzubin
    Newest Member
    zzubin

• By SNestor
      Is there a way to show the hips/ridges of a roof either above or below using a reference layerset?  Am I missing something?  The edges of the roof appear (see pics) but the hips/ridges do not.  I've tried this with some of the Chief OOB templates...and I get the same result.  

Thanks...

• By YoderW
      Hello!

I'm working on a huge plan right now, and it's starting to run really sluggishly so I decided to take some time out to troubleshoot and clean up the file a bit. I've done a few suggested things (purge unused materials and CAD symbols, for example), and moved on to my layers. When I started the file, I imported all individual layers of the CAD file so I could work on the plan bit by bit, but it also resulted in a lot of unnecessary data being added to the scene. I'm trying to go through and delete all the layers I don't need or have finished with, but most of them won't let me. Some will claim there's still something on them despite nothing showing up when I hit Control+A, and others will switch to "Used in defaults," after I deleted everything on them. But I don't know what that means, and I can't figure out where in the defaults they're being used so I can turn it off.

The layers that claim they aren't empty when they should be are bugging me, too. Control+A, zooming out and dragging a box over the scene never select anything for me to delete, but they still say "in use." I may be able to provide a back-up if necessary, though I'm not sure my company will allow it and, again, it's a very large plan. Can anyone help?
    • By excelnow
      I am initiating a walkthrough  and all my Landscaping layers are not showing up. All the Layers are on in the plan view
      that I initiate it from but they are off in the walkthrough. What am I missing & how do I fix this?
    • By Designer100
      Pergola Ceiling framing issue when sent to layout page from Pergola -Framing Layout set.
      I send Working PLan View to layout sheet w/o pergola framing.

I send Pergola-Framing layer to layout sheet w, pergola framing and it automaticaly adds the framing to the working plan View floor plan. of layout. (How can I correct this issue). I put the 2x2's, 2x6's and 2x8's all on their own layer. Still cannot solve the isse. 

I would  appreciate any assistance with this issue.I was trying to get to client tomorrow for review.

Thanks,

Newell Cheatheam
      newell.cheatheam@gmail.com 
      Chief Architec x10
      Windows 10
      Pergoala -Framing Layer Set.zip

• By NobleRenovation
      Good evening, I was tweaking my defaults today and somehow I must have turned on an extra layer for temporary dimensions?

How do I disable temporary dimensions when I am only selecting a wall?  For instance, I click on a wall ( I already have a dimension on the plan), and I get like a doubled mirrored effect of temp dimensions, very busy looking when this happens.

Can you please assist how to disable ?  I do like the temp dimension when I am drawing a new wall...to show the length... so I want to keep this on...

Many thanks
      Steve