Need Help With Newel Post Symbol

Rosco2017

Nothing personal guys,LOL Dennis is right, I was visiting my uncle in LA and pizza sucked... 

You guys ever in NY drop me a note and I will tell you where to go to get the best pizza.

If you in Brooklyn you have to try Juliana’s Pizza  http://julianaspizza.com/  Depends when you go there, the waiting time could be 1hr, 

Most places in NY make good pizza in all 5 Boros, if you can't make pizza, you will close the doors a month later, because there can be 2-3 places every 2 blocks. Have a few friends who own pizza places and you can pull about 10k a week in business.

If you like "Old School" Dining, you have to try Belmont Tavern in Jersey, famous place for " shrimp beeps" and no matter what's on the menu (you lucky if they bring you one, if they don't, don't ask for it) the food is the best.(no reservations, they will laugh at you if you try to make one... so not always you will get a table, depends when you go there... get there by 5pm you will get a table(maybe with a little wait) or you will be sharing a table with someone else... by 6pm the line could be around the block) Being there for the first time you will be treated like you lived in the neighborhood for 30 years. Don't ask too many questions and don't piss the waitresses off or make too many requests you will be ignored or if you complain, most likely you will be told "go someplace else if you don't like it".

It's an experience ;)

Perry - no mosquitos so far and only one bad storm, 1 hour or so of heavy rain.  But it's early.

I'm sure i'll have many to experience.

Oh, BTW, did you read that they expect the San Adres Fault to move BIG TIME very soon?

Slip sliding away..........;o)

Perry - no mosquitos so far and only one bad storm, 1 hour or so of heavy rain.  But it's early.

I'm sure i'll have many to experience.

Oh, BTW, did you read that they expect the San Adres Fault to move BIG TIME very soon?

Slip sliding away..........;o)

Were hoping it slips soon, lots of work for everyone

I went ahead and gave it a whack and this is what I came up with, pretty darn similar to yours Greg. I'm a very generous person, so I will share it in you guys.  :D  Also, look in this section of the forum for a custom mantel. (Please note: This symbol was created in Chief Architect Premier X8)

Custon Newel Post.calibz