Intermediate Training - Construction Documents

joey_martin

Once again this summer, I will be offering a 2 day training session here in Indianapolis. Right now I am looking mid July, but need to secure some RSVP to know the size of space I will need, and to set the cost. I try to keep costs as low as possible, but I need to know how many.

This session will be for those that consider themselves intermediate users, and that want to take their construction documents to the next level. I will have a basic ranch on basement home plan laid out and ready to send to those that will be here. This will be geared towards those of us here in the Midwest that build on basements and crawl spaces...not much on slabs. This link is to a set of plans that I consider to be a nice set for what is required of us here in corn and bean country...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nachngl5rn750gf/New%20Colonial%20Plan%20Set%203_13_16.pdf?dl=0

Please send RSVP to joeymdp@gmail.com with JULY_INDY as the subject and I will get moving on this. I will have this post open for 10 days, so that we can get numbers together for everyone.

This year I will add an emphasis on Anno/Layer sets to help increase your productivity.

• 2 weeks later...