DO YOU NEED HELP WITH YOUR PLANS?

DMDesigns

• 11 months later...

Chief Architect drafting help

Hi ChiefTutor,

I do major remodels of single family residences in the San Francisco Bay Area.  5 years into this phas of my career.  Currently working on a complicated project that has 4 stories that step up a hill.  My projects are in the $2 - $4 millions range, and I’m currently working on two.

I am now doing my own architecture, having learned enough of CA Premier, X9 to be dangerous.  The challenge is that I’m new enough at this that somewhat regularly I hit drawing issues  that are not that complicated, but I just haven’t yet learned how to do them.  

So, I’m looking of coaching / help / take over part of the drafting to keep this project moving forward.

I can share files remotely.  Your location is not that important.  I’m looking or someone who is competent, and fun to work with.

Current projects need a few critical and currently, urgent inputs.  But in the future, it could be pretty steady drafting work to flesh out what I LIKE to do, but can’t, because I have to acquire design and keep my crews busy.

Basically, I have regular opportunities, by my architectural drafting skills are a key bottleneck.  My builder, engineer and I know the local codes.  But the planning and building departments here a extremely persnickety, and they want close to perfect plans, which I simply can’t produce.

I LOVE what I’m doing, and am successful at it.  But I can’t do it all.

Is there a possibility to work together?  Please contact me at 

Joe@LongitudeProperties.com, or on my cell at 415-601-8891.

My most active current project is at:

https://accounts.chiefarchitect.com/3DV/551392585718033

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Joe Preis

CEO, Longitude Properties, Inc.

415-601-8891 cell

Joe@LongitudeProperties.com