Architectual stucco trim around windows

builtright3

Does anyone have a suggestion on the best way to add Architectural foam trim at bottom and top of a window? It seems like everything I do seems awkward to use. I would like it to look like stucco when I'm done. Seems like this should be easy and a very basic thing to do so I must be missing something!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you Joe!

I was using the poly line solid and things were not working right. I rebooted my computer and the program and now its all good. Not sure what happened.

Thank you for the tip on using the lintel and sill to do my trim that I need. I don't know why I didn't think of that in the first place.

Yeah, as mentioned, this can easily be done with the window or door casing, lintels and sills.  However, I would like the sills to work like lintels.  We don't use aprons around my parts and it doesn't make it easy to look like your pic without changing the profile of the sill.  However, I have my profile plan set to have it that way so makes it easy to work with.

Yeah, as mentioned, this can easily be done with the window or door casing, lintels and sills.  However, I would like the sills to work like lintels.  We don't use aprons around my parts and it doesn't make it easy to look like your pic without changing the profile of the sill.  However, I have my profile plan set to have it that way so makes it easy to work with.

Ben,  You can suppress the apron in the dbx.

Yes, but then, I need to add a larger profile for the sill.  Basically I have set up my profile plan with the apron suppressed, and a larger profile for the sill so it shows as other images previously posted.  It was more of a comment for the OP so he knew the options.  You're post should help clarify that even more.  Thanks for bringing that up.