Stairs don't show on a full overview camera

JacArt

I normally used a full overview camera to show a floor that has a staircase going to a lower level, knowing that the floor overview do not show the stairs.  The full overview camera without the ceiling plane, was the only way I could see the stairs.  

However, since a recent version of Chief, I no longer see the staircase even with a full overview camera.

Attachement:  Stairs are on the lower right corner.  We only see a blank area.

Anybody has the same problem?

post-1191-0-70268800-1462192292_thumb.jpg

Are you certain you're shooting a Full Overview? It appears there is no floor beneath the stairs, so it leads me to believe you're shooting a Floor Overview and the stairs are built on the floor below, so they won't be visible. And I'm sure you've checked to make sure the stair layer is turned on. Anyway, I don't have the same issue. With a Full Overview, and the roof/ceilings turned off, I can see the stairs on floors below.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay and thanks for all your answers.  I was so certain I had done a full camera overview but I probably did a Floor overview.

A few months back I created my own camera view set starting with a full overview on which I unchecked roof and ceiling planes, etc...  I always used this same Camera view set and it worked  just fine.  But when I upgraded to X8, I lost it and had to recreate it and I probably made a mistake at that point.

Thanks again!

Jacqueline