Seeking a Residential Chief Czar in the Seattle WA market

ChiefCzar

Lexar Homes is seeking to find a highly experienced Residential Architect or Drafting Technician to lead a team of drafting assistance in a fast paced high performance, custom home building company.  We currently use Chief Architect and would prefer to stick with the program but are not finding experienced CA technicians or anyone with vast residential experience what-so-ever.  We can teach them Chief. Compensation is solely determined on experience and we would prefer the applicant has a minimum of 8 years experience with countless residential projects completed. We are based out of Olympia, WA but have offices through-out the northwest who currently build in all of Washington, Northern Oregon, Idaho and North Dakota.  We encourage you to visit our website at www.Lexarhomes.com  

ChiefCzar,

I'm not necessarily looking to change gears with my work situation at this point, but one never knows the extent of an opportunity until it is explored.  

I am an experienced Chief user.  In the last 12 years I have designed hundreds of custom homes in the Pacific Northwest - everything from small entry homes to the million(s) dollar dream homes.  I have coordinated all phases of design from site feasibility, client interaction, cost analysis, preliminary design, blueprint drafting, engineering, permitting, and on site construction support.  I am currently a Certified Professional Building Designer and have held that certification for 9 years now.  I have worked for several custom builders in the past and managed their in house design departments.  I currently work for a custom builder and work out of my home office as self employed.

I have used Chief for every phase of design.  The power of its 3D capabilities works well in capturing the imagination of the client and solidifying their dreams.  I also have some experience with Lumion, which can further supplement the visualization aspect of 3D design.  I have trained others to use Chief and I feel very comfortable with the software.

Again, I do not know if there are any mutually beneficial opportunities until details are discussed.  If you are interested, please contact me at jim@sykorahomedesign.com.