Split wall finishes

country

I would like the upper walls on the back false dormer to be shingle and the lower section siding.  The back wall worked on one side and then didn't on the other.  I selected the option in the wall "roof section" to have a siding wall below if cut by roof but ???  I have tried dragging portions and moving the roof too.

I will also need the side sections of this upper wall (false dormer) to be the same.  I have tried a couple options but nothing seems to work.  I considered a pony wall but that will not work on the side walls.

Sherin 1.zip

Thanks Eric. I may have to do all those sections that way but it never looks quite right for the corners. I still do not know why the split wall doesn't work so I'll send it in for support to look at. I was wondering if I should do an attic wall for those 2 side sections. May give it a go and see if I can get that to work.

I will also give that a try for the side walls. I really thought the back wall should work right across with the split wall (abutting roof) because I'm sure I have done it before in a similar situation.