upcoming 2 day training classes in Idaho

capitaldesigns

Is anyone planning on attending the upcoming 2 day training classes in Idaho at the end of August?

If so, are you bringing your spouse? I would like to bring my wife with me so we could make a small

vacation out of the trip. She is worried that she will not have anything to do while I'm in the 2 day class.

I asked Chief if they had anything planned for the spouses for the two days we are in the class. They 

have nothing planned.

Over the years I have attended a lot of AIBD, AIA and Rotary events. They usually had different

events planned for the spouses each day such as tours of the local area, lunch and shopping. 

For those of you that are planning on attending the two day class and bringing your spouse with you,

is there away that we can get them in contact with each other so they can makes a plan to meet and

see some of the sites while we are in class?

Thanks,

Mike

Greg, Do you know who to contact at Chief regarding the gardening seminar for the wife's? The person I spoke to at Chief last week said they had nothing planned for the spouses. I do not remember the name of

the person I spoke to, but it was the phone number Chief listed to call if you have any question regarding the training seminar.

Thanks,

Mike 

Mike, I was only kidding... I'm on the East Coast and they never had them around here, not to mention if they had one around here, there is plenty to do and see in NYC. Your best bet would be Google Idaho attractions and see what they have down there, you might find something your wife likes to keep herself busy.

Chief will arrange Gardening seminar for the spouses while husbands in class .  :)

lol

Suppose it is the woman in class and her husband needs something to do.  Do you think the gardening class as advertised will work?

lol

Suppose it is the woman in class and her husband needs something to do.  Do you think the gardening class as advertised will work?

Nowadays Bro you never know :lol: but in most cases I doubt a Husband needs his wife to find him something to do while she attends a class  ;)

Although we don't sponsor any organized events for spouses, family, or friends, there are lots of things to do in and around the area.  August is usually our warmest and driest month so outdoor activities are very popular.  This link to our web page has a few suggestions along with a link to the official visitor web site:

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/company/location.html

I definitely need some training. Still learning. I'm waiting for a simple project to come in so I can use Chief to design the project. I've been using AutoCAD since 1993

so it's been taking me awhile to make the transition. I just need a couple of simple projects that the clients are not in a big rush. Where are these simple projects when them.

Are any of you in or around the Los Angeles area? Is there any user groups in or around the Los Angeles area? 

I definitely need some training. Still learning. I'm waiting for a simple project to come in so I can use Chief to design the project. I've been using AutoCAD since 1993

so it's been taking me awhile to make the transition. I just need a couple of simple projects that the clients are not in a big rush. Where are these simple projects when them.

Are any of you in or around the Los Angeles area? Is there any user groups in or around the Los Angeles area?

I don't know of any groups in the Los Angeles area. But most of my work is in Orange County.

I'm up in Simi Valley. Most of my work is within a 40 mile radius of Simi Valley. 

Around 70% of my work in West Lake, Thousand Oaks, Malibu Lake, Lake Sherwood

and Simi Valley. Rest my work is spread out from Hollywood to Ventura to Valencia.

About 70% of my work is residential and 30% commercial.