Rendering and interior design touch-up services needed

Gaius_Baltar

Hi,

I have a rental property in Hawaii that I'd like to market using some renderings from two or three views from above -- showing the interior from different angles. I don't know the going rate, but I'm willing to pay for some help, within reason. As noted below, a lot of the work has already been done by me (attached), so this is more about spiffing it up and making it look good.

I created a basic plan of it in Chief Architect (attached -- and created in X5), but I'd like to add some more finishing touches, including:

• Tropical foliage / plants outside (and maybe one indoor plant to match what I have in real life in the master bedroom)
  • Lights / lighting
  • Ceiling fans (two in the great room and one in each bedroom, above each bed)

The plan I created in the attached file is fairly accurate in terms of room sizes and other dimensions, so I don't really need many changes to the actual structure. This is more about just making it look nice, getting the lighting right, swapping out some furniture for nicer -- more accurate -- versions (I don't have the Chief Architect SSA subscription anymore, so I don't have access to many of the updated Chief libraries).

Structurally speaking, the one possible exception (modification needed) is the ceiling in the great room, which is higher and angled (like an interior gable or something ... not sure what you call it) and has grass matting. I guess it's actually not important if I'm only making renderings from above -- looking through the ceiling to the main floor (it would be invisible anyway). But for my own satisfaction -- and in case I decide to use the "Floor Camera" for some 3D shots, it might be helpful if the ceiling was updated. I'm not good at ceilings / roofs, so hopefully whoever does this job would be able to do that. It's not a priority, though.

The following link has some pictures of the unit in real life. Those photos were taken a couple years ago, so things have changes slightly since then (e.g., the outdoor patio table now has an umbrella and the foliage outside -- beyond the patio -- has now grown much higher). But it basically looks the same otherwise.

Here's the link:

https://www.vrbo.com/624261

Regards,

Ted

Kamilo Chief.plan