Importing files with cabinets from Room Planner in to CA X8

adventhomes

Anyone experienced this same issue ...

Created plan of an existing kitchen layout in Room Planner, exported it to the Cloud, then imported it from the Could in to Chief Architect (X8 on an iMac).  The wall layout is there including the doorway but all the cabinets & appliances are gone.  They were there in the thumbnail image when I went to do the import & they exist in Room Planner but CA does not appear to like cabinets & appliances. Ideas?

Think I will be sticking with sketching as-built & concepts on my iPad using sketching app (then have to create it from scratch in CA X8) versus Room Planner & import as it seems to be too much of a pain to work efficiently given the significant limitations.

I believe that is how Room Planner is designed to work. I discovered that after I spent a significant amount of time designing a kitchen in Room Planner on my iPad and then when I imported it to my desktop, all the cabinets and appliance were gone. I think it only saves walls, windows, and other construction features. I stopped using it after that, except when I just want to play.