Legrand Electrical Devices

RobUSMC

We have started using the Legrand line of switches/ outlets, etc.  I've looked on 3D WH and found a few symbols for they are mostly for European countries.  Has anyone ran acroos or made any of these symbols.  Ive attached a few pics from their lineup.  Also the website is      http://www.legrand.us/adorne.aspx 

Thanks  Rob

post-180-0-11915400-1461066747_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-62879100-1461066757_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-09923800-1461066779_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-50085400-1461066793_thumb.jpg

Rob, 

Did you try emailing Legrand to see if they had any 3D CAD files?  Some of the manufacturers do. 

Edit:  Just to clarify, by "3D CAD files" I am referring to 3D symbols.  I was just using the generic term that it seems most companies tend to use.  And I did a quick search...There are quite a few 3D symbols available for Legrand products but outside commercial and industrial products the symbols available seem to be pretty limited to Revit files. 

I saw the ones on 3d WH but they were were more the European style.   Ive never tried to apply the pic to a PSolid then convert to symbol.  will try to figure out how to do that.  thanks

I saw the ones on 3d WH but they were were more the European style.   Ive never tried to apply the pic to a PSolid then convert to symbol.  will try to figure out how to do that.  thanks

Rob, if the PSolid is thin you can just apply the image (stretch to fit) otherwise, explode the PSolid and just apply the image to one surface and other materials to the other surfaces as needed.  When you create the Symbol it will have those materials.