Trail version for chief architect x7

greenme

I was looking to try the free trial for Chief Architect Premier but my system does not meet the system requirements for the newest version of Chief Architect because of my graphics driver. However, I do know my system meet the system requirements for the last version of Chief Architect Premier. Does anyone know if there's a way to have a free trial of the older version. I can either purchase that on Amazon or if I do decide I want the newer Chief Architect I would have to buy a new laptop and want to be sure it would be worth it first. Thank you!!!

I was looking to try the free trial for Chief Architect Premier but my system does not meet the system requirements for the newest version of Chief Architect because of my graphics driver. However, I do know my system meet the system requirements for the last version of Chief Architect Premier. Does anyone know if there's a way to have a free trial of the older version. I can either purchase that on Amazon or if I do decide I want the newer Chief Architect I would have to buy a new laptop and want to be sure it would be worth it first. Thank you!

I would just try to download the newest version.  It might not run that well, but it may work well enough to take it for a short test drive.  Worth a shot IMO.

Chief Architect Inc does not sell older versions of its software (ask them, do not take my word for it). You can upgrade your video card for as little as $150.00 unless of course you have a laptop computer. You must do what you see fit to do but if you want to use Chief Architect or Home Designer software you must at least meet minimum specification requirements to do so.

DJP