One horse shop considering adding horsepower.

Jones_Drafting

• 1 year later...

Looking to sub out finalization of my plans.

San Francisco Bay Area, North.

Fine, working with someone out of the area, but it needs to work.....

Currently running X8

I'm good with getting everything to concept-approved stage.

Mostly single family residential, new, addition & remodel.

Getting bogged down in completion, i.e., adding notes, details, making sure everything is pretty, on the Layouts, while I should be meeting with new clients who I'm turning away right now. Need someone who can take my plans, layout templates, details, and notes & finish out for me, according to my standards. I've got a certain way I do it & I'm hoping to find someone willing to do it this way. :)

Been real small business, want to keep it that way, but also tired of turning away work, while trying to meet schedule deadlines.

29 minutes ago, Jones_Drafting said:

Looking to sub out finalization of my plans.

San Francisco Bay Area, North.

Fine, working with someone out of the area, but it needs to work.....

Currently running X8

I'm good with getting everything to concept-approved stage.

Mostly single family residential, new, addition & remodel.

Getting bogged down in completion, i.e., adding notes, details, making sure everything is pretty, on the Layouts, while I should be meeting with new clients who I'm turning away right now. Need someone who can take my plans, layout templates, details, and notes & finish out for me, according to my standards. I've got a certain way I do it & I'm hoping to find someone willing to do it this way. :)

Been real small business, want to keep it that way, but also tired of turning away work, while trying to meet schedule deadlines.

shoot me a PM or email rene@daoustdc.com..Located in Alameda and Contra Costa counties, plenty of experience dealing with those Hellions at the City of Berkeley Etc.

2 hours ago, Renerabbitt said:

...Located in Alameda and Contra Costa counties, plenty of experience dealing with those Hellions at the City of Berkeley Etc.

You should receive hazardous duty pay for dealing with those misguided bozos.

Imagine an American city that would bar their fire department from having the flag

displayed on the fire trucks. 

2 minutes ago, Rich_Winsor said:

You should receive hazardous duty pay for dealing with those misguided bozos.

Imagine an American city that would bar their fire department from having the flag

displayed on the fire trucks. 

Yeah I was curious why my 5 page plansets in 2016 had to morph into 20 pages in 2017