I'll help you get your plans done quickly and efficiently

Scottb

Alpha Design is a residential plan design company geared at meeting both individuals and builders needs for custom home, addition or remodel building plans. With the use of 3D design renderings, you will get a great visualization of the finished product.  Every successful home building project starts first with a great design!

We really like to give our clients the personal attention they need to create a home design plan that is specific to their wants and needs.  This isn’t just about processes, but it’s about building first a confidence well before you start laying the foundation.  This is the foundation!  There can be a lot of unknowns in a home project, but we seek to lay things out simple for you in the beginning and help you by creating the template from which your dreams become a reality.

We design anywhere in the Unite States according to the IRC building codes, so your plans are complete and ready for obtaining permits.  So, let us take our 20 + years of experience with every facet of the building process and put it to work for you in creating an awe inspiring 3D visual blue print design of the house you will soon make into a home.  We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Please visit our website at www.alphahomedesign.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Scott,  If I send you the pdf floor plan, could you arrange to have it done in the Home-Design software program.

I like to do my own 3D interior design and give it to the builder so that they have a concrete design at hand and won't make mistake.

If you could be of help, it is a project for 5 apartments.  kindly advise how long will it take and how much will be the cost.

best regards

Louisa

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - are you familiar with ILLINOIS codes and requirements and foundations?  I'm from FL now building in Illinois and need help finishing a home plan set - -I have design interior and exterior done  - -need basement foundation and wall section with insulation and other details - let me know if you are interested and what your fee is - thanks! BBH

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Scott, I have a building design (floor plan & elevations) in PDFs and topographical survey in DWG. Do you offer a service to convert these files into a HD Professional file. I'm struggling with terrain and roofing. Once done, I'm ok with internal colour schemes. David

• 3 weeks later...

Alpha Design is a residential plan design company geared at meeting both individuals and builders needs for custom home, addition or remodel building plans. With the use of 3D design renderings, you will get a great visualization of the finished product.  Every successful home building project starts first with a great design!

We really like to give our clients the personal attention they need to create a home design plan that is specific to their wants and needs.  This isn’t just about processes, but it’s about building first a confidence well before you start laying the foundation.  This is the foundation!  There can be a lot of unknowns in a home project, but we seek to lay things out simple for you in the beginning and help you by creating the template from which your dreams become a reality.

We design anywhere in the Unite States according to the IRC building codes, so your plans are complete and ready for obtaining permits.  So, let us take our 20 + years of experience with every facet of the building process and put it to work for you in creating an awe inspiring 3D visual blue print design of the house you will soon make into a home.  We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Please visit our website at www.alphahomedesign.com

Hello Scott, I am a builder in Western North Carolina. I have been using Chief Architect for about 10 years. I am looking for someone to take preliminary designs and turn them into working drawings. If you are interested in this type of work email me at chip@timberlakecustomhomes.com. Thanks

Hi Scott, I have a building design (floor plan & elevations) in PDFs and topographical survey in DWG. Do you offer a service to convert these files into a HD Professional file. I'm struggling with terrain and roofing. Once done, I'm ok with internal colour schemes. David

Hi David,

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.  I wasn't getting any notification of my messages from Chief Talk.  Still be glad to help if you need it.  

Hi - are you familiar with ILLINOIS codes and requirements and foundations?  I'm from FL now building in Illinois and need help finishing a home plan set - -I have design interior and exterior done  - -need basement foundation and wall section with insulation and other details - let me know if you are interested and what your fee is - thanks! BBH

I could help you.  I owned a G.C. company in MN for 11 years so very familiar with your area.   Please send me your info.

Hello,

We have a house plan nearly complete in x8.  We are at a point we need to partner with a professional to finish the plan (for sure the roof needs work), ensure the structure is safe and meets local regulations, etc.  My thinking is that an architect currently using Chief would make this process much more efficient due to the software compatibility.  It is going to be prairie or craftsman style home. We need someone that has experience designing this type of homes in the past.

If you are qualified to assist, please send me your information, hourly rate, and I'll give you a call.  Also how do you work with me if remote? Do you use a sharescreen? If you are local, that's even better. We live in Frankfort Illinois. a Southern burb of Chicago. Or call me 708 269 1979.

Thanks.