Bow Window Framing

RobUSMC

I am trying to draw a 5 unit bow window without any framing between each window (See attached pic)  After I insert ans size the bow then resize the actual windows it still shows framing between each window. I have checked the box "No framing between components" but no help?  Im I just missing something or is there a trick?  Thanks for any help.

Rob  

post-180-0-17620000-1460299232_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-91120200-1460299258_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-87062300-1460299278_thumb.jpg

post-180-0-87192700-1460299285_thumb.jpg

Connect outer casing is checked.  I can tab and open one of the windows but it will only resize to a max of 11" wide where I need 22" wide which they would be without the framing between them

Not sure why it's not working for you. Attached, placed window, sized the bow side to side, checked options off,

then-tabbed to open one window, changed casing size, height, and got rid of sills.

You aren't using a bay instead of a bow are you? Those are more of a problem-still can get close but harder.

post-85-0-18810100-1460308111_thumb.jpg

I deleted the bow window completely, started over and inserted a new bow and entered the width and depth.  Looking at it in both plan and camera view the windows show to have no framing between them but as CA default they are only 36" tall. I select one of the windows and changed the width to 22" as I need and all i still ok...but as soon as I changed the height to 72" it automatically is putting framing between each window and narrowing them to 11".   I dont have a clue. Bug, operator error, I shouldn't be working on a Sunday...  Im at a loss

You can change the overall width of the bow but Don't change the width in the individual window dbx just the height, and casing width there.

If you change the component windows to more than some mysterious magic number it will do what you are seeing. I've not found a way around it. I settle for a decent look and accurate overall width of the bow.