What methods would you use for this large Victorian mansard roof trim?

Hyrule

Hello! I'm trying to figure out the best way to achieve this Victorian mansard roof trim. This is my first project so I'm just learning. What methods would you suggest? Here is what I've tried so far:

1) Mansard roof where edge stops at wall, no overhang. The molding will be the overhang.

2) Not sure how many frieze molding profiles to use. 3 or one huge piece? Then add manually placed corbels?

3) Though this has no gutters, I have seen Victorian houses where the gutters are built into the trim. Any tips on this?

Or, would it be best not to make this trim part of the roof options at all and just do it with polyline solids?

Thanks for your help!

Monty

post-10001-0-51021900-1460158877_thumb.jpg

If this kind of thing was my "first project" I would just shoot myself (kidding). You have chosen quite a challenge for yourself! 1. the roofs I would do manually (takes study and practice to get good but must be done). 2. Some ot the appliques along the roof tops you can get in one of the "Bonus Libraries" (check them out) 3. Custom molding profiles can be created, added to the library and then applied as gutters. You should FIRST really learn how to use the software and its settings to get a result and then tackle the more advanced things later as in 1-3 above.

DJP

This is pretty much what I like to do with CA. Find Houzz building and create CA model. 

This one would be quite a challenge. 

1)Mansard roof is a part of Chief Architect  tutorial

http://cloud.chiefarchitect.com/1/pdf/documentation/chief-architect-x5-users-guide-roof-tutorial.pdf

2) Three appliques: one I would modify CA roof bracket, two big thingys psolid