Wall intersection frustrations

Pkbldr

I am beyond frustrated and, as seems always the case, have no time for this...

I am attempting to have a rail/knee-wall intersect a interior wall at 2" from the interior walls endpoint. For whatever reason, when the walls meet, the interior walls wants to shorten to create a corner rather than a tee intersection. The offending corners are clouded in the attached X8 plan. I've accomplished one with the use of a polyline solid but am unsatisfied with having to resort to a work-around for such a seemingly uncomplicated task.

HELP!! I've fallen and I can't get up!!

Thanks in advance,

Toby

RG_2342-Prelim-3.plan

Might be a better way, but the first thing that came to mind was just to place a break in that wall, make a copy of your wall definition for the short section (so the definition is technically the same but they are 2 different wall types). Drag that small section over so that its really short...maybe just to the center of that adjacent wall...and then make your connections.

WOW! You folks are amazing!

As I've said in the past, one of the greatest Chief resources is the oh so generous folks on this forum.

I am glad to know I wasn't overlooking some simple switch, setting or checkbox as I am prone to do.

Anyway, thanks again!

Toby