Mirabelle sink

Alaskan_Son

Anyone happen to have a symbol for the sink in the attached pic or know where I could find one?  I'm just hoping to save a little modelling time if possible.  Already checked the manufacturer website as well as the 3D warehouse.  Thanks for looking.

post-46-0-50010200-1459986077_thumb.jpg

Thanks David. I actually personally prefer modeling things like that in Chief myself and I'll do that if I have to. I was just hoping perhaps somebody might be able to save me a little time if they already had one they were willing to share.

Mike I made you one, see if this will work. My wife was on my case to drive her someplace so I rushed a little and I noticed the drain was in the wrong place and there is a drop in the bowl... If you can wait until tomorrow I will make exact one for you since I already have the model, just have to tweak a few things.

Here is this one for now.

post-4069-0-97469900-1459997279_thumb.jpg

Mirabelle Undermount Sink.calibz

Mike I made you one, see if this will work. My wife was on my case to drive her someplace so I rushed a little and I noticed the drain was in the wrong place and there is a drop in the bowl... If you can wait until tomorrow I will make exact one for you since I already have the model, just have to tweak a few things.

Here is this one for now.

Thank you Greg! I didn't actually expect anybody to make one for me. That was excessively kind of you :-).

I'm away from the office right now. More likely than not I actually won't get around to using it till tomorrow sometime. Thanks again for taking the time Greg.