Window Schedule

English

Go to solution Solved by Alaskan_Son,

I have several mulled windows and when the Label is set to Automatic a single ID is added to the plan such as W-10 MU and it shows as a single mulled unit in the Window Schedule.  However if I change the Label to Show separate units they appear as two separate windows even though the window DBX shows them as Mulled.

How can the person ordering the windows know to order these two windows as a mulled unit?

Also how can I add text to the Comments box for each window.  I added text in the Component window but it doesn't show up in the window schedule and I don't see anywhere to add comments in the Window DBX.

Thanks
Alan

• Solution

Comments can be entered in the comment field for the window unit itself through the components dbx.  For a mulled unit, it would depend on your label settings...

-If you are displaying in your schedule as a single unit than enter in the components dialogue box for the mulled unit.

-If you are displaying in your schedule as individual units than enter in the components dialogue boxes for the individual windows (select the mulled unit and then hit tab to select each individual window). 

Simply change the label from automatic to what ever you need for it to say. Rather than a 60"x60" mulled unit. Just type in the label box 2-30"x60" or something like that.

Joey

That means I have to edit every label and it would be tie consuming.

Alan

Comments can be entered in the comment field for the window unit itself through the components dbx.  For a mulled unit, it would depend on your label settings...

-If you are displaying in your schedule as a single unit than enter in the components dialogue box for the mulled unit.

-If you are displaying in your schedule as individual units than enter in the components dialogue boxes for the individual windows (select the mulled unit and then hit tab to select each individual window). 

Thanks Michael

Alan