display window type

jrt2nd

I know this is probably really simple, but I cant get my latest plan to display the window type. In all previous plans the size and type show up automatically when I check the window labels box. But on this plan I only get the window size. I can't seem to find anything on it in Help either.

Yes I Know I can make what ever label I want for each individual window but I don't want to go through and edit each window's label. It should automatically display both window size (which it does) and type of window (which it doesn't)

I know this is probably really simple, but I cant get my latest plan to display the window type. In all previous plans the size and type show up automatically when I check the window labels box. But on this plan I only get the window size. I can't seem to find anything on it in Help either.

In the Defaults for Windows, Label you can insert a macro (Object Specific - or - User Defined).  It's likely that you don't have the correct information specified there.

Just figured this out.  In your Window Schedule defaults, you have to check "Include Type" in the label tab for the type to display in the labels (whether or not a schedule is even dropped into the plan).

And it works the same way for other schedules.  I think what must happen is that when we check that box the additional macro is added to the automatic label for that particular object type.