Numerous issues, looking for pointers on how to fix.

CA_RCBD

I have been working on drawing a 4300 sq. ft. single story for a couple of weeks. After the initial floor plan was all laid out the client provided a changed one and that's when most of the problems started. Anyhow I'm going to place the plan file up here and see if anyone can help me out. 1. the roof is to be trusses w/o tails, but the heel needs to be 7 3/4" to accommodate 4x8 rafter tails, overhang at 26". I cant seem to get things to sit right for the elevations to come out. 2. Bedroom Suite #4 has a problem with is floor height compared to the rest of the house and I cant get it to reset. Should be same floor level as the rest with a 108 1/2" plate. 3. The Rotunda, this has had me pulling my hair out. Yes it is in the correct position and yes the bedrooms on either side need to frame to square corners inside the rooms but not into the rotunda. i figured I could just hide that part with cad, but I can't get proper elevations out of them either. I'll include the elevation I was given to match, more or less. Also is there a better way to do windows w/ reveals in deep popouts? I tried double/ triple walls with openings in front of windows.

Whiteside_3418_Greenview.plan

Whiteside_3418_Greenview_Elevations.PDF

I could find no trusses in your plan but there is roof framing. That is a mistake of improper sequencing: you set all default settings (Edit - Default Settings), then you draw your walls. Then you build roofs and then you build manual trusses. Lastly you then build roof framing-wall framing-ceiling framing if required for your plans.

Lots of people just start using the software without any prior study or practice and then they of course get into trouble as you have. You have done well to this point for a new user just first take the time to really find out about how to do this using the software and stop guessing and wasting your time doing so please.

DJP

For the double wall/windows I would use material regions below and above - so you have the stucco correct - and the plan is more controllable IMO.  See attached sample, but please keep in mind I just roughed it out to show a basic example - obviously you'd need to set the correct depth, and have the correct window details.

material_region.plan

I have been working on drawing a 4300 sq. ft. single story for a couple of weeks. After the initial floor plan was all laid out the client provided a changed one and that's when most of the problems started. Anyhow I'm going to place the plan file up here and see if anyone can help me out. 1. the roof is to be trusses w/o tails, but the heel needs to be 7 3/4" to accommodate 4x8 rafter tails, overhang at 26". I cant seem to get things to sit right for the elevations to come out. 2. Bedroom Suite #4 has a problem with is floor height compared to the rest of the house and I cant get it to reset. Should be same floor level as the rest with a 108 1/2" plate. 3. The Rotunda, this has had me pulling my hair out. Yes it is in the correct position and yes the bedrooms on either side need to frame to square corners inside the rooms but not into the rotunda. i figured I could just hide that part with cad, but I can't get proper elevations out of them either. I'll include the elevation I was given to match, more or less. Also is there a better way to do windows w/ reveals in deep popouts? I tried double/ triple walls with openings in front of windows.

I actually started out as you have suggested, in that sequence. I removed the trusses because I couldn't get them to drop their tails and the truss company is to provide a layout to the engineer, who is providing the roof framing and foundation sheets on this project. I still wanted to be able to generate elevations to scale as  well as a couple section views that I wont have to CAD too much. I realize that I neglected to upload the elevation sample I have, so I will on the main thread