Accidentally did something I don't know how to undo

HighwayMan55

Go to solution Solved by rlackore,

So the other day my computer was bogging down and the program was lagging ans I was clicking aimlessly in fury and the mouse clicked on the eyedropper and ended up making a bunch of stuff drywall that wasn't drywall. 

Anyways, it wasn't until today I realized that I had gotten the CMU block pony wall in the basement as well.

In the photo you can see the one side of the CMU wall is drywall.  I tried to use the paint and make it CMU again, but ti covered all the walls in the basement.  I basically don't know how to put it back to the default material.  When you go into the wall settings, it shows it as CMU block.

post-9838-0-18219800-1458838164_thumb.jpg

OurHouseV3.plan

• Solution

Select the Room, open the Room Specification dbx, then go to the Materials tab, select Component>Room>Walls, click on the Select Material button, then in the Select Material dbx click on the Plan Materials tab, scroll all the way up to the top of the Material Name list and select Use Default, then click OK and back out of all the dbxs.

So the other day my computer was bogging down and the program was lagging ans I was clicking aimlessly in fury and the mouse clicked on the eyedropper and ended up making a bunch of stuff drywall that wasn't drywall.

Don't do that again. Go outside and kick a tree or fireplug, instant Karma is always lurking for the unwary. 

DJP