How To: angled/sloped wall...

mrrozhall

Hello, all.  I use CA X1.  Can someone provide insight on how to create an angled/slope wall like in the attached pic (circled in yellow)?  A step by step how-to would be greatly appreciated as I am no expert in CA...but still learning.

Thanks so much for your time,

Roz

post-1931-0-06230600-1458820595_thumb.png

I would use a Molding Polyline.  It can go around corners.

I purposely didn't mention that option for this particular instance because it doesn't appear as if that profile actually wraps any corners.  If it doesn't wrap the corners, the moulding polyline can result in some awkward transitions and extra lines

Hello, all.  I use CA X1.  Can someone provide insight on how to create an angled/slope wall like in the attached pic (circled in yellow)?  A step by step how-to would be greatly appreciated as I am no expert in CA...but still learning.

Thanks so much for your time,

Roz

That    house must be in  SOCAL,  is that so?

With a population of nearly 23,000,000 people I'd say guessing ANY house was in Southern California would be a decent bet :)

Not necessarily Grasshoppa.  Even though the population is 23,000,000,  there are only 379 people living in California that can afford to buy a  house in California,  hence,  not 23 million homes.

Right now I'm working on a 3600 s.f. tract house in Irvine Calif., 1.5 million new , and it's still being built by the builder ,and the owner want's major changes. 5' sideyards ,20' front yard, and 20' rear yard. Crazy world we live in.