Central vacuum canister.

country

I have been hunting for a symbol to use. I could get one from 3D warehouse but there was a thread from last year that said we had one. I have used every word and combo I can imagine and also googled it to no avail. There must be one as this is a pretty common residential item but I cannot find it.

Someone must be better at library searches than me

It was Alan (ACADuser) that said he found one, in a post from last May. Hope he sees this or I'll send him a PM.

I don't think we have one.  In fact, I could only find ONE in the 3D warehouse even.   Might just be better off making one yourself from scratch. 

A wall mounted waste can is pretty close. Can't imagine why we don't have one. 90 % of the new homes have one in their garage or utility room.

I guess a suggestion is required.

I have mentioned that there was a complete set of central vacuum symbols in the versions prior to X1, when the libraries were by ART. I don't know if CA inherited the libraries and just converted only those that they deemed important or if they created their own symbols. I think Dermott worked for ART prior to the CA purchase and may know if they are available for conversion to the new library format. I have migrated some as new versions come out, but I hadn't used the vacuum symbols since about '95. I still have most of the people and animal images somewhere that I have brought forward.

Yes, I know Alan wanted wall symbols but he also said he had found a cannister and motor. All is well though. A couple of our great guys have imported and shared a sketchup symbol that works great.

Chief Talk and all its users are the best.