DISTO METERS

chief58

Can't find my Bosh laser measuring device so am looking at replacing it, looking at the Bosh GLM100 with blue tooth, has anyone used this before or can anything like this that can give some advise good or bad, also any other thoughts on other brands that someone uses that does bluetooth measurements along with conventional laser measuring

Thank you

Ray, I've been using this one;

Leica DISTO E7100i 200ft Range, Laser Distance Measurer, Black/Red

with good success. I have 2 other larger Disto and am happy with both but this one is my "go to" as it stays in my dash pocket in the truck, hooks to my pocket and its' accuracy is spot on up to at least 100' (as far as I have tried it). If you need longer distances and exterior, I might suggest one of the bigger ones, red glasses and a target, but I've not needed it in a while and have found this little one fine at distances I can find it  in bright light with my naked eye. The Florida sun makes it tough but I'll keep suffering on. ;) (sorry couldn't help it. Saw weather today in your area)

Good luck

Toby

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the info Toby, and of course busting about your great weather, going to get to 70 towards the end of the week, yahoo we just would like it to stay around that and not go back in the 20's, look at all the fun you are missing being down there, have a great day, I am going too look into that one also