Getting a floor "closed"

johnny

Go to solution Solved by Alaskan_Son,

I've run into this a few time now when I am working through a rough floor plan/elevation concept - where I somehow "break" the wall connections I can't get back - so the floor platform doesn't regenerate.

Is there a way to re-connect the walls in a way that it makes the floor platform?...to force the platform re-build?

I've attached the rough plan I am working on now - and its the 2nd floor you will see the perimeter walls are connected but I dont have the floor platform I need.

Lot 12.plan

Not at my computer to check, but double check all the wall definitions. 9 times out of 10 one of the walls was accidentally changed to No Room Definition.

u got it - ur good. Odd walls can change to that without manually setting them, but i know now - thanks.

I had a chance to open your plan real quickly.  Only messed with it for a few minutes,  but it seems you did some pretty odd things with the way you modeled that.  Couldn't quite put my finger on it...maybe with a little further exploration, but you have roof planes for the same floor on 2 different levels and some of those walls that seem to have "changed" (as you put it) appear to be automatically generated attic walls (which I believe by default are always No Room Definition).