Tricky roof combo

Mark_Peterson

Go to solution Solved by DavidJPotter,

Wow David! I didn't expect that!
Thanks so much, that's pretty close to what I was looking for. I think I might move that center gable further up the rake of the roof. 

That little building out back is a shed roof pool equipment shed. I haven't fixed that, but that is not part of the remodel, but yes that was funky.

I have several versions for the facade of this plan and I am just going through all options. Can I post those here and get your input? 

Again thank you immensely, you threw some real knowledge in there!

Hi David,

Here's that PDF of the options I think work the best for the facade. I think the option you so graciously walked through has too small an entry to work effectively.

This PDF has two options, two views of each option. I know which one I'm leaning to, I would value your opinion if you could offer.

Thanks!

235 St Francis Facades Options.pdf

David, one more thing. I was successful in pulling that middle gable back from the file you sent to me. But I could not pick up from your video how that wall below that gable generated. When I pulled that middle gable back everything worked but that wall didn't generate, how did you generate that wall.