Offering CA x8 Plan/Layout Services Hampton Roads, Virginia

VeteranHomeDesgn

My name is Dan Toner, I recently started a small business called Veteran Home Design offering design services using Chief Architect to homeowners and contractors. I provide in home consultations, project rendering, and layout services for pulling permits in the Hampton Roads area or soon on a virtual basis thanks to the internet. I have 4 years experience using Chief Architect, selling remodeling, and estimating. I'm positioning my services as tool for homeowners who can't afford Design Build firms or Contractors that haven't invested in Chief Architect products and training. If you know contractors or homeowners in that situation but can't provide them with your own services, please refer them to me. Can't wait to see where all this goes. As an Iraq War Veteran, I have a desire to help our nations Veterans, therefore 10% of my profits go to Non Profit Organizations assisting our Veterans because 22 a day is 22 too many. Hopefully, this becomes successful for me so I can change that number. Thanks for your time.

www.veteranhomedesign.com

post-10565-0-75605500-1457133775_thumb.jpg

post-10565-0-71156500-1457133776_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...