Help on entering in a floorplan - looking to hire someone for help

design70

I am desperate to get help on putting a floorplan with multi level open space into ca.  For the life of me I can't figure it out (stairs and adjusting ceiling heights planes etc...)and I am willing (happy to do so) pay someone to provide this for me!!!

I can adjust the materials of course and add in furniture, just I don't have the time to try to sort this out.  If anyone is willing or a wiz and can help me with this please let me know asap!!!

I have attached the basic plan all that I need in the plan is entry, living room, dining room, kitchen and stairs.  I would guess also the upstairs open area as well since we see it from all areas.  I have promised my clients that I would provide the 3d visuals as well as the wonderful walk-through's that I have done on all my other more standard houses...  So if someone out there is proficient on this , has a wee bit of time and wants to make some money please let me know....  I am also in need of a few other houses to get their plans in to ca as well.  My cad tech that I use locally doesn't work in ca only revit...  I need to be able to manipulate the dwgs with details.  I have attached all that I have.  If anyone can look at this and contact me directly please asap. 1-604-916-4634  Kori

497.OLD PDF DWGS.pdf