Duplex

ThomasM

Go to solution Solved by Evolution,

please understand that I am learning as I go.  I don't mean to send up so many posts.  but I figured out how to put the platform to the right ontop of the stairs. now I just need to learn how to exit the stairs to the right.  I think I need to put room dividers on either the first floor or second floor and say if it needs a ceiling of floor.  but before I do that I need to learn how to adjust the angle of the stairs.  here is my updated plan.  there should be a little platform with railing ontop of the stairs with an opening on the right.

120 5D.plan

I don't understand what happen.  the plans I uploaded last night.. each had a little more progress than the one before.  last one even had a terrace on level 1. as I progressed I saved the filed and uploaded it.
I know it was a long hard day and I was very tired.. but this is weird.  I know how to save files.

changing the angle of the stairs.  the way I found was to change the tread height.   I first tried to change the riser height but for some reason (as far as I can tell )that is not selectable.

So if you want to change the steepness of the stairs - one way is to change the tread height.   I wish I can figure out a way to change the riser height.  perhaps there are some tutorials out there.