Final View

ED-209

Hi,

If I can't see any real difference between full camera and final view, is it because the PC I have isn't really up to scratch? Or is there just no discernible difference?

Thanks,

Ed

I for one have always felt that way. Never noticed much difference. Never found a reason for final view either other than to quickly add shadows.

....or your PC is so good that you have everything turned on in final view all the time.  How I know this is I bought a 27" tablet for portable presentations, and even though it has an nvidia card its not the quality of our main office systems (although I am the only one in the office that uses CA).  For my 27" tablet going between final view with shadows and not is a big difference.

If you know your computer isn't very good then its probably unable to display better.

The only differences between the Preview and the Final View Options can be found at Preferences...Render.

These are Show Images, Reflections in Mirrors, Use Textures and Software Edge Smoothing.

Apart from those options, there should be no other differences between the two 2 view types.

• 2 weeks later...